Wealth Manager acts as an intermediary between company and customers, providing our clients with financial guidance and making recommendations on how to best utilize their money. The successful applicant to this post will be responsible for the management of property credit fund products, including but not limited to product sales & marketing, developing and maintaining customer relationships, and client support services. The successful applicant will have demonstrated experience in such areas. Previous working experience in real estate，insurance，and foreign currency exchange industry or client based second tier financial services industry is highly
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing, driving and achieving sales objectives
- Developing new clients, and establishing and maintaining a good relationship with clients
- Assess client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
- Providing strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services, including our property credit fund product
- Providing regular fund performance analysis report to the clients Sales process management, and record keeping of investment contracts, invoices and reports
- Work closely with analysis and marketing team to set up events and promote online marketing
- Daily customer support and client complaint feedback
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills Track record of successful financial guidance
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Drive, energy and initiative
Desirable Experience and/or Qualifications
- Sales experience in real estate, insurance, and foreign currency exchange industry or client faced second tier financial services industry is highly preferred.
- Sound knowledge of financial products and financial markets.
- Knowledge across PE/VC and managed funds is highly preferred.
- A tertiary degree or certificate in finance, economics or commerce category，the candidate with RG146 certificate is preferred.
- Fluent in Mandarin, both speaking and writing
- Great learner and excellent communication skills
- Responsible and high attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar position
- The ability to work well both in a team and autonomously
You are required to work afterhours, including weekends when necessary. This job description reflects the present requirements. The job description will be reviewed annually as part of the appraisal process. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be subject to amendment in consultation with the owner.
Who is BMY Group?
Founded in 2009, BMY Group is dedicated to providing first-class financial and investment news, information and analysis to local and overseas Chinese Investors for Australian markets. BMY Group now offers business and finance news and analysis across multiple platforms, with multimedia content, wealth management, and corporate advisory services to High Net Worth Individuals (HNWIs), Institutional Investors and enterprises through its subsidiaries: BMYG Media and BMYG Capital. Currently, BMY Group has a team of roughly 30, providing financial services under authorization of AFSL Holder Asipac Capital Pry Ltd. The main business now covers three main areas:
- Wealth management and investment advisory to High Net Worth Individuals;
- Corporate advisories in Capital raising and M&A deals for small size businesses, typically with the value below 100 million AUD; and
- Full platform of Chinese Financial Media with two websites, social media, video channels and Chinese Financial Magazine.
招聘岗位 – 财富管理经理（理财经理）
- 本科或以上学历， 经济、金融，贸易等相关专业，具有RG146金融行业从业资格证，形象好气质佳；
Please complete the form below to apply for this position