Employer: BMY Group Pty Ltd – Finance & Investment
Position: Internship (with realistic opportunity to turn into permanent position)
Position title: Junior Financial Analyst/Wealth Advisor Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Contract Hours: Casual
A Junior Financial Analyst/Wealth Advisor Assistant is needed, successful candidate will be placed with three-month internship first with the potential to gain a part-time or full-time position.
- A tertiary degree, major in finance, economics, marketing or commerce category is preferred;
- Sound knowledge in financial products and financial markets, previous related work experience is preferred;
- Fluent in Mandarin & English, both speaking and writing;
- Great learner and excellent communication skills;
- Responsible and high attention to detail;
- The desire to be part of a highly motivated professional team;
- The ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Assist senior analyst to collect data and conduct market research and analysis;
- Assist senior wealth manager for all administration tasks, including documentation, project management, filing and reporting;
- Admin tasks in internal and external communications;
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Over time, you will be given the opportunity to undertake more complex tasks.
- A chance to join a fast growing boutique financial service firm with a friendly yet energetic and passionate professional team
- On job training offered as part of the internship program to gain more in-depth experience and practical knowledge within financial service
- Realistic chance to be hired as a permanent employee to grow with the firm.
Who is BMY Group?
Founded in 2009, BMY Group is dedicated to providing first-class financial and investment news, information and analysis to local and overseas Chinese Investors for Australian markets. BMY Group now offers business and finance news and analysis across multiple platforms, with multimedia content, wealth management, and corporate advisory services to High Net Worth Individuals (HNWIs), Institutional Investors and enterprises through its subsidiaries: BMYG Media and BMYG Capital. Currently, BMY Group has a team of roughly 30, providing financial services under authorization of AFSL Holder Asipac Capital Pry Ltd. The main business now covers three main areas:
- Wealth management and investment advisory to High Net Worth Individuals;
- Corporate advisories in Capital raising and M&A deals for small size businesses, typically with the value below 100 million AUD; and
- Full platform of Chinese Financial Media with two websites, social media, video channels and Chinese Financial Magazine.
Please complete the form below to apply for this position